- Visual and odour examination. This is performed on all components of your system, you need to know that everything is working correctly. Not just one area.
- Removal and cleaning of effluent filter. There need to be cleaned regularly to prevent backups in your home.
- Cleaning and replacing of air filters in lift station or compressors. Air compressor filters need to be replaced at least once a year.
- Test sewage pumps, floats and perform a load test. This helps you to know the expectancy of your pump and allows you to budget for a replacement.
- Determine whether tanks or other components need pumping. This is where you can save a lot of money as if you leave pumping too late you can risk damage to your drain field. Which can be an extremely expensive mistake.
- Visual inspection of drain field or pressure bed.
- Check alarm and panel function, this allows us to see if there has been any trouble since our last week. It is surprising how many alarm controls have been switched to “silent” when we arrive.
OUR SERVICE AREA
Our main service area covers:
- The Fraser Valley - Surrey, Langley, Maple Ridge, Mission, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Agassiz, Hope and the Fraser Canyon
- Sea-to-Sky Corridor - Squamish, Whistler and Pemberton
Archive for July, 2016
When it comes to purchasing a recreational property you probably aren’t thinking about the septic system, however it’s something that you should definitely keep in mind. Whether you’re building brand new or considering buying an older property it’s important to think about either installing the septic system or maintaining it.
With recreational properties most are either lakefront or in remote locations, this can make it very difficult to successfully install a septic system. However this is what we at Septic Expert do best! We enjoy the extra challenge of design and installing a difficult septic system. We aren’t your average septic installer, check out a previous blog post to read more about our one of a kind builds.
With difficult builds it is important to understand that sometimes the pricing may be a little higher than regular septic systems. This is where it becomes important to remember to budget for your septic system install or maintenance. When purchasing a new property remember to set some money aside for your septic system, you don’t want to be caught with a bill you haven’t budgeted for. If you’d like more information on budgeting for a septic system, check out another one of our blog posts here.
Recreational properties can cause problems for septic systems but this is where the experts, Septic Expert comes in. The difference in quality can be huge and you do not want to waste your money on an install that might not work correctly. An expert can make a huge difference and an expert with great equipment is even better. Septic Expert only uses Fuji Clean products which are some of the best in the septic industry.
When it comes to design, installation and maintenance of your recreational property, look no further than Septic Expert.